1. Quit smoking: Quit your smoking habit. It affects your body and reduces longevity.
2. Avoid Alcohol: Alcohol leads to damage to YOUR immune system and other organs.
3. Eat healthy food: Always eat healthy food like fresh vegetables, fruits, leafy vegetables which lowers the risk of heart diseases.
4. Drink juices: Juices will remove toxins from the body and clears from all the wastes. Drink at least one fresh juice per day. Always prefer juices which are with no added sugars, no flavors and with no excess amount of water. Try to drink veggies and fruit juices.
5. Do exercise: Exercises will reduce not only heart risks but also keeps health, body and mind fresh and peaceful. Make sure to do regular exercise every day without fail.
6. Reduce Obesity: Obesity is one of the reasons behind the cardiac arrest. Overweight is the result of unhealthy food. Maintain proper weight and keep diet balance in your life. Do not overeat.
7. Control Diabetes: Diabetes is the main cause of several heart diseases. The high glucose levels in the blood will decrease the proper blood flow in the heart and other organs of the body. It makes a person sick and decreases the longevity of the human. It ruins away a healthy life.
8. Avoid sodium: Intake of more quantity of sodium is the root factor of giving birth to many sorts of heart and other diseases both for the internal and external system. Control the sodium quantity in food and if possible avoid it totally. Skip adding salt in salads and other snacks. Never add extra salt additionally in your food and do not intake it directly.
9. Schedule a Yearly Checkup: schedule a checkup to have your blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels checked
10. Stay Positive: Live stress-free. Practice yoga, meditation & pranayama to keep your mind calm & stress-free.